Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tuesday's Color Combo challenge (CC180)




Today I decided to do my first Splitcoast Challenge... problem? I can't seem to figure out how to upload my picture to the correct gallery... or is it an "album"... and where do I enter my keyword of CC180 so that my picture is "found"? Oh, I'm somewhat embarrassed... I cannot figure out how to post pictures for this challenge for NOTHING! Anyhow... it didn't stop me from making a card today.


The challenge? Use the following colors together: Ruby Red, Blush Blossom and Close to Cocoa. I love this color combo... which is a good thing 'cuz I might have given up after being lost for hours in the halls of SCS with no posts or pictures or albums or galleries to show for it. I'm going to have to tackle this posting thing this week... I feel so left out at this point! HA!


A note on the doilie I used - this was a plain white doily that I found at Michael's in the Wilton baking section. Well, I simply inked up my brayer w/ Blush Blossom and ran over the doilie several times for a slight tint.... then hit the edges w/ the stipple brush and chocoloate chip ink.


Details, details...
Stamp set: Dreams du Jour and Baroque Motifs
Colors: Blush Blossom, Ruby Red, Close to Cocoa, Very Vanilla, More Mustard and Sage Shadow.
Other: plain white paper doilie, blender pen, ticket corner punch, stipple brush, paper piercing tool, foam pad, Cuttlebug / Nestabilities scallop circle punch

No comments:

Blog Archive