Saturday, August 30, 2008
Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge #31
Once again, having so much fun w/ Taylor's Friday challenge (Cupcake Challenge - although you don't have to use any cupcake stamps)...
The first image is the sketch of what the challenge should mimic. And then I used one of my most endeared stamp sets - which is great for several thank you cards I need to get out this weekend.
And one more eloquent touch I'd like to point out as it's a bit tough to see in this pic... on the round red layer (the heart)... after stamping the image with red ink I went back w/ my small waterbrush (thanks for the recommendation Emily - check out the "Stuff I Like" section on her blog) and colored in the heart to give it some more depth... likey?
Stamp sets: Sage Advice and Frames & Flourishes
Colors: Basic Black, Bordering Blue, Riding Hood Red, Basic Gray and Whisper White
Other: 5/8" white organdy ribbon, ticket corner punch, Earth Elements brads, Cuttlebug / Swiss Dots embossing folder, horizontal slot punch and small waterbrush by Niji
at 6:28 PM
- ► 2010 (36)
- ► 2009 (72)
- Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge #55
- My version of the calendar on pg 11 of the new SU ...
- Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge #31
- Color Challenge... (WSCC4)
- Take flight, baby! (And Saturday Scraps Challenge...
- Joy Fold card...
- Once again, embossed / stylized flowers...
- Quick Cuttlebug scallop cards
- To emboss or Not to emboss?! That is the question...
- Faux Crayolas - sorry Crayola and Staonal!
- I LOVE YOUR BLOG Award...
- Blog Candy WINNER
- Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge #30
- Saturday Scraps challenge (LASSC02)
- BLOG CANDY for 5k+ hits!
- KWerner's color inspiration #19
- Tuesday's Color Combo challenge (CC180)
- happy fall colors!
- Calendar idea...
- Embossing 2x
- Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge #29
- Using color with your Cuttlebug
- Dreams du Jour and a new Sizzlit
- Saturday Scraps challenge (LASSC01)
- Through the eyes of a child...
- Baby boy - shower invitations
- World Card Marking Day!
- Playing with Baja Breeze
- Announcing ONLINE ORDERING with Stampin' Up!
- 3D scallop flowers
- Introducing my Cuttlebug
- Reviving Sage Shadow?
- Cheers To You!
- 6"x6" recipes and a really cool stand!!!
- ▼ August (34)
- ► 2007 (30)