Thursday, August 7, 2008

Announcing ONLINE ORDERING with Stampin' Up!

This Fall you will be able to do something you've never done before---> place ONLINE ORDERS directly from my Stampin' Up! website.

To access my website: http://tisdalestamps.stampinup.net/

Of course, if you have any questions - please pick up the phone and call me! Thank you for purchasing your Stampin' Up! items from me! I mean, can it get any better?! It's 10 pm on a Saturday night and you finally have time to pick up your catalog and start dreaming about time to be creative - and all of a sudden you see a stamp set and it sparks all sorts of creative ideas. In this moment - please do not pick up the phone and call me (not that I don't want to talk to you - but I'm probably not going to answer the phone at 10 pm on a Saturday night). Log on to the website and place your order. Before you know the UPS delivery truck will show up on your doorstep with your box of fun!

This of course doesn't mean we shouldn't get together and stamp. And of course this does not replace the traditional way of placing orders (through me in person and workshop orders). Nothing on that end has changed - Stampin' Up! simply wanted to offer more ways for you to get your hands on their hot product! I'm so excited about this! You don't even know!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive