Friday, August 1, 2008
Cheers To You!
Well everybody - I'd like to introduce a new set to you... it's called CHEERS TO YOU! This is a stamp set I've been asking for ... and asking for ... and asking for! WOO HOO for martini time! Oh sorry, I'm getting a little carried away here... my apologies.
This excitement is shrouded in shame that once again I TOTALLY and BLATANTLY CASE'd someone else's design. My friend Amy sent me a card several weeks back... and it's been hanging in front of my stamp desk ever since! Just the inspiration I needed to find some a new color combo to play with along this FABULOUS stamp set!
ps - feeling spoiled! I've actually found 2 1/2 hours to "play" today! how lucky am i?!
Stamp set: Cheers To You
Colors: Soft Sky, Almost Amethyst, Old Olive, Purely Pomegranate
Other: SU Circle punch, scallop circle punch, soft sky double stitched ribbon, piercing tool, blender pen, black craft ink and clear embossing powder
at 4:28 PM
- ► 2010 (36)
- ► 2009 (72)
- Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge #55
- My version of the calendar on pg 11 of the new SU ...
- Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge #31
- Color Challenge... (WSCC4)
- Take flight, baby! (And Saturday Scraps Challenge...
- Joy Fold card...
- Once again, embossed / stylized flowers...
- Quick Cuttlebug scallop cards
- To emboss or Not to emboss?! That is the question...
- Faux Crayolas - sorry Crayola and Staonal!
- I LOVE YOUR BLOG Award...
- Blog Candy WINNER
- Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge #30
- Saturday Scraps challenge (LASSC02)
- BLOG CANDY for 5k+ hits!
- KWerner's color inspiration #19
- Tuesday's Color Combo challenge (CC180)
- happy fall colors!
- Calendar idea...
- Embossing 2x
- Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge #29
- Using color with your Cuttlebug
- Dreams du Jour and a new Sizzlit
- Saturday Scraps challenge (LASSC01)
- Through the eyes of a child...
- Baby boy - shower invitations
- World Card Marking Day!
- Playing with Baja Breeze
- Announcing ONLINE ORDERING with Stampin' Up!
- 3D scallop flowers
- Introducing my Cuttlebug
- Reviving Sage Shadow?
- Cheers To You!
- 6"x6" recipes and a really cool stand!!!
- ▼ August (34)
- ► 2007 (30)