Friday, August 1, 2008

Cheers To You!




Well everybody - I'd like to introduce a new set to you... it's called CHEERS TO YOU! This is a stamp set I've been asking for ... and asking for ... and asking for! WOO HOO for martini time! Oh sorry, I'm getting a little carried away here... my apologies.

This excitement is shrouded in shame that once again I TOTALLY and BLATANTLY CASE'd someone else's design. My friend Amy sent me a card several weeks back... and it's been hanging in front of my stamp desk ever since! Just the inspiration I needed to find some a new color combo to play with along this FABULOUS stamp set!

ps - feeling spoiled! I've actually found 2 1/2 hours to "play" today! how lucky am i?!

Details, details...
Stamp set: Cheers To You
Colors: Soft Sky, Almost Amethyst, Old Olive, Purely Pomegranate
Other: SU Circle punch, scallop circle punch, soft sky double stitched ribbon, piercing tool, blender pen, black craft ink and clear embossing powder

No comments:

Blog Archive