Sunday, August 31, 2008

My version of the calendar on pg 11 of the new SU catty!




(EDITED to include: due to popular demand, a post for tutorial and supply planning tips will be up here in the next few days. I've also made a case/calendar to hold these in that doubles as gift-wrapping. I'll provide measurements, etc on what I've come up with for my version of this calendar.)

If you've seen the BEAUTIFUL calendar in the new SU Fall/Winter catalog then you'll recognize this. I cannot take credit for this AT ALL. Got get your catty - go straight to page 11 -- DO NOT PASS GO, DO NOT COLLECT... well, you know the drill.

My first order from this new catalog contained all of the necessary items to make this calendar: Urban Garden Designer Series Paper ("DSP"), Roof Garden Accents & Elements, Blooms Again die cuts and the Upsy Daisy stamp set.

Does anyone else love this as much as I do?! The SU colors that coordinate w/ this DSP are Basic Gray, Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze and Not Quite Navy. I just LOVE this DSP (and most of the rest of the new DSP's)... and will be making a lot of items with it... maybe even a few more calendars?! (Hmm... Christmas IS just around the corner!)

2 comments:

Deb Neerman said...

O,yah, this collection is yummy!!! I got the stamp sets and the In Color ... now I'm thinnin' I need the DP!

I've got paper-envy!

Anonymous said...

Awesome Lori! Did you buy the SU! unfinished calendar or make your own on the computer?
Your blog is at the top of my favs!
Amy

Blog Archive