Monday, August 18, 2008

Calendar idea...


Taking a clue from pg. 11 of the 2008 Fall/Winter catalog... I simply couldn't wait until the Holiday Mini was available w/ the Calendar kits that will be coming. So, I made my own calendar. The white paper is cut at 6" x 8". And then of course I embellised using the Summer Picnic DSP! But, of course I did....
It's a rough sketch... but I have so many ideas flowing through my head about this right now. Stay tuned... I have a feeling there will be many more renditions of this calendar to pop up on here over the next few months.... hmm.... how to display these? Hmm....

2 comments:

Suzi said...

Ooooooh! Very nice!

Anonymous said...

Awesome idea. I too LOVE that DSP Lori I wonder if they were 6x6 how they'd look in the recipe stand??
Hmmm... no you've got my mind working!
Amy :)

Blog Archive