Wednesday, August 27, 2008
To emboss or Not to emboss?! That is the question?
Well, what do you think? Which card do you like better? The only difference between the top two pics and the bottom two pics is that the Garden Green layer has been embossed w/ Versamark ink and clear embossing powder. Really! That's all!
What a dramatic effect for a quick additional step...
Stamp set: Close as a Memory and Frames & Flourishes
Colors: Handsome Hunter, So Saffron, Garden Green, Apricot Appeal, Really Rust, Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla
Other: Cuttlebug / Stylized flowers embossing folder and 5/8" very vanilla grosgrain ribbon
at 5:37 AM
- ► 2010 (36)
- ► 2009 (72)
- Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge #55
- My version of the calendar on pg 11 of the new SU ...
- Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge #31
- Color Challenge... (WSCC4)
- Take flight, baby! (And Saturday Scraps Challenge...
- Joy Fold card...
- Once again, embossed / stylized flowers...
- Quick Cuttlebug scallop cards
- To emboss or Not to emboss?! That is the question...
- Faux Crayolas - sorry Crayola and Staonal!
- I LOVE YOUR BLOG Award...
- Blog Candy WINNER
- Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge #30
- Saturday Scraps challenge (LASSC02)
- BLOG CANDY for 5k+ hits!
- KWerner's color inspiration #19
- Tuesday's Color Combo challenge (CC180)
- happy fall colors!
- Calendar idea...
- Embossing 2x
- Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge #29
- Using color with your Cuttlebug
- Dreams du Jour and a new Sizzlit
- Saturday Scraps challenge (LASSC01)
- Through the eyes of a child...
- Baby boy - shower invitations
- World Card Marking Day!
- Playing with Baja Breeze
- Announcing ONLINE ORDERING with Stampin' Up!
- 3D scallop flowers
- Introducing my Cuttlebug
- Reviving Sage Shadow?
- Cheers To You!
- 6"x6" recipes and a really cool stand!!!
- ▼ August (34)
- ► 2007 (30)