Saturday, August 16, 2008
Saturday Scraps challenge (LASSC01)
Today instead of doing chores - you could find me in my stamp room! I so enjoy my stamp room - but that's another blog for another day with other pics. For now - let's talk about my new Saturday Scraps challenge...
Anyone else ready for a scrap challenge? I'll be posting a new challenge every Saturday. Leave me a comment and a link to your project (cards, scrapbook page, non-card project) using scraps!
No other rules... just use up some of the scraps!!!
Stamp set: Dreams du Jour
Colors: Chocolate Chip, Kraft, Almost Amethyst, Pretty in Pink, Old Olive and Very Vanilla
Other: Cuttlebug/Stylized Flowers embossing folder, SU chocolate chip 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, scallop punch and stampin' dimensionals
- ► 2010 (36)
- ► 2009 (72)
- Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge #55
- My version of the calendar on pg 11 of the new SU ...
- Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge #31
- Color Challenge... (WSCC4)
- Take flight, baby! (And Saturday Scraps Challenge...
- Joy Fold card...
- Once again, embossed / stylized flowers...
- Quick Cuttlebug scallop cards
- To emboss or Not to emboss?! That is the question...
- Faux Crayolas - sorry Crayola and Staonal!
- I LOVE YOUR BLOG Award...
- Blog Candy WINNER
- Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge #30
- Saturday Scraps challenge (LASSC02)
- BLOG CANDY for 5k+ hits!
- KWerner's color inspiration #19
- Tuesday's Color Combo challenge (CC180)
- happy fall colors!
- Calendar idea...
- Embossing 2x
- Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge #29
- Using color with your Cuttlebug
- Dreams du Jour and a new Sizzlit
- Saturday Scraps challenge (LASSC01)
- Through the eyes of a child...
- Baby boy - shower invitations
- World Card Marking Day!
- Playing with Baja Breeze
- Announcing ONLINE ORDERING with Stampin' Up!
- 3D scallop flowers
- Introducing my Cuttlebug
- Reviving Sage Shadow?
- Cheers To You!
- 6"x6" recipes and a really cool stand!!!
- ▼ August (34)
- ► 2007 (30)