Saturday, August 16, 2008

Saturday Scraps challenge (LASSC01)



Today instead of doing chores - you could find me in my stamp room! I so enjoy my stamp room - but that's another blog for another day with other pics. For now - let's talk about my new Saturday Scraps challenge...

Anyone else ready for a scrap challenge? I'll be posting a new challenge every Saturday. Leave me a comment and a link to your project (cards, scrapbook page, non-card project) using scraps!

No other rules... just use up some of the scraps!!!

Details, details...
Stamp set: Dreams du Jour
Colors: Chocolate Chip, Kraft, Almost Amethyst, Pretty in Pink, Old Olive and Very Vanilla
Other: Cuttlebug/Stylized Flowers embossing folder, SU chocolate chip 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, scallop punch and stampin' dimensionals

No comments:

Blog Archive