Saturday, August 2, 2008

Reviving Sage Shadow?



In my attempts to find more color combos with Sage Shadow I squeaked these cards out today. Still not sure about this color combo. But that trusty website recommended it! (http://www.scraptitude.com/colorcombo/) So I figured I'd try.
Card #1 - I'm really not loving it at all. I struggled with this for so long that I put it down several times, pulled a layer or two apart and then completely rebuilt it. Colors: Gable Green, Wild Wasabi, Chocolate Chip, River Rock, Sage Shadow and Very Vanilla.
However, as the scraps lay on the table I saw the color combination for Card #2! And I'm liking that one a lot more. Colors: Sage Shadow, Kraft, Wild Wasabi (DSP), River Rock, Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla.
What do YOU think? Which color combo looks better?
Or do you not like it all? Come on, be honest!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I actually like the first one the best! I love your bolg Lori!

Blog Archive