Saturday, August 16, 2008

Dreams du Jour and a new Sizzlit



I needed no excuse to stamp today - but I used a brand new Sizzlit in the process! I just love this bracket! And I'm branching out - this isn't my normal style... but it's growing on me.

Details, details...
Stamp set: Dreams du Jour
Colors: Close to Cocoa, Very Vanilla, Really Rust, Chocolate Chip, Morning Marigold (retired SU In Color) and More Mustard
Other: Cuttlebug / Punctuation Bracket Sizzlits, Soft Sky double stitched ribbon (retired SU In Color), sponge, scallop punch and paper piercing kit


Details, details...
Stamp set: Dreams du Jour
Colors: Kraft, Really Rust, Chocolate Chip, Morning Marigold (retired SU In Color), More Mustard and Baja Breeze
Other: Cuttlebug / Punctuation Bracket Sizzlits, Soft Sky double stitched ribbon (retired SU In Colo) and paper piercing kit

No comments:

Blog Archive