What a nice surprise for me today - I received an award from my friend Gina!!! What an honor - I see this award on others' blogs - and I totally agree because of their stunning work! But wait - now it's MY turn?! Woo hoo! So off I went to find 7 blogs that I check out nearly daily - but who haven't already received this award recently... and so many of them have! Here it goes....
Here are the rules for accepting this wonderful blog award:
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog
2. Link the person you received your award from (see the link above)
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4. Put links of those blogs on yours
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you have nominated
So this is who I am awarding this "I (heart) Your Blog" to:
3. Deb at Paper, Ink, Scissors & Stamps
4. Jay at her blog
5. Taylor at Taylored Expressions
6. Kerry at her blog
7. Bev at Bevithia's blogspot
There are so many reasons I wanted to nominate these ladies - one inspired me to think outside the box when dry embossing (using non-stamping supplies to emboss), one inspired me to finally get involved w/ blog challenges, while another gave me invaluable info I couldn't find anywhere else, etc... the list goes on and on. I've been so inspired from all of these ladies lately and I had to let them know.
Now - make sure you pass it forward and continue to inspire! Thanks again to Gina for my award!