Friday, August 1, 2008
6"x6" recipes and a really cool stand!!!
Finally - I finished this project. Over all... the items used in this project have been in the works since 2006.
Ready for the timeline breakdown?
2006: 6" x 6" recipe swap w/ lots of ladies
2007: bought the 6" x 6" scrapbook pages to use at some point in the future
May 2008: received recipe stand in the mail as a gift from a friend (there you go again, Amy!)
Today: bought the rings to hang recipe pages with and covered wood recipe stand w/ some Summer Picnic DSPaper (using Tombow multipurpose adhesive).
On a personal note: If you know anything about me - it's that I've always got projects under way. And many months ago I made a goal to start completing projects. Notice I didn't say "START AND complete"?! Just COMPLETE. I've got so many projects going on in this house - I just need a year of plowing through all of them to finish them and put them in their respective places. ONE DONE FOR TODAY! ::: patting myself on the back :::
Summer Picnic Designer Series Paper, apple green grosgain, white grosgrin, metal rings, and exacto knife
at 3:59 PM
- ► 2010 (36)
- ► 2009 (72)
- Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge #55
- My version of the calendar on pg 11 of the new SU ...
- Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge #31
- Color Challenge... (WSCC4)
- Take flight, baby! (And Saturday Scraps Challenge...
- Joy Fold card...
- Once again, embossed / stylized flowers...
- Quick Cuttlebug scallop cards
- To emboss or Not to emboss?! That is the question...
- Faux Crayolas - sorry Crayola and Staonal!
- I LOVE YOUR BLOG Award...
- Blog Candy WINNER
- Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge #30
- Saturday Scraps challenge (LASSC02)
- BLOG CANDY for 5k+ hits!
- KWerner's color inspiration #19
- Tuesday's Color Combo challenge (CC180)
- happy fall colors!
- Calendar idea...
- Embossing 2x
- Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge #29
- Using color with your Cuttlebug
- Dreams du Jour and a new Sizzlit
- Saturday Scraps challenge (LASSC01)
- Through the eyes of a child...
- Baby boy - shower invitations
- World Card Marking Day!
- Playing with Baja Breeze
- Announcing ONLINE ORDERING with Stampin' Up!
- 3D scallop flowers
- Introducing my Cuttlebug
- Reviving Sage Shadow?
- Cheers To You!
- 6"x6" recipes and a really cool stand!!!
- ▼ August (34)
- ► 2007 (30)