Saturday, November 15, 2008

Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge #42




Another favorite weekly challenge... this one hosted by Taylor. Here sketch and my card is included above. I strayed a bit... and put the sentiment in a slightly different place. I just couldn't resist wrapping ribbon around here... so shifted things around a bit.

Why is it called a "cupcake" challenge? I'm not really sure - Taylor loves cupcakes... but she says you don't have to use cupcakes in your artwork for this challenge. So, I make the card to suit what I'm needing a card for instead.

Details, details...
Stamp set: Pocket Silhouettes
Colors: Tangerine Tango, Apricot Appeal, Certainly Celery, Old Olive and Very Vanilla
Other: Cuttlebug / Birds & Swirls embossing folder, scallop square punch, versamark / clear embossing powder (for the gloss on the apricot layer), Mega Curved rectangles Nestabilities, old olive 5/8" grosgrain and stampin' dimensionals

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

SUch Bright and Beautiful colors -- love the card! :)

Taylor said...

Very pretty! Love your bright, bold colors! Thanks for playing the challenge!

Arielle H Gordon said...

I LOVE your card, especially the colors!!!