Thursday, November 13, 2008

KWerner's color inspiration #30 - missed another one...




Just missed it again! Shoot! I'm going to have to change the clocks in my house to Mountain Time so I don't miss next week's deadline. 7 pm MT... 7 pm MT... 7 pm MT... say it to yourself again. 7 pm MT. What time did I try to go on and post it?! 6:30 pm Pacific... darn it! missed it again!

Anyway... here it is. It was fun anyhow. This week's inspiration brought to you by Kristina Werner. She posts a color inspiration image... and we use those colors to make our own card. Here's my take on it...

Details, details...
Stamp set: Pocket Silhouettes and Best Yet
Colors: Certainly Celery, Old Olive, Sahara Sand and Whisper White
Other: Cuttlebug/Stylized Texture embossing folder, jumbo eyelet and white grosgrain ribbon, versamark and clear embossing powder

No comments: