Sunday, November 2, 2008

KWerner's color inspiration #28






Well, I missed another challenge deadline but still wanted to participate - even if it is only in my own little world! HA! Kristina Werner hosts a weekly challenge with a color inspiration. And it's typically "due" on Thursdays. My week was a bit crazed - and not feeling so well, fighting off a bug of some sort - so I finally go to it this morning during my intake of some strong java.

Plus, I got some new toys and wanted to use them (Birds and Swirls embossing folder and flat-backed pearls from Robin's Nest). As well, I hadn't yet used this stamp set! How dare I! So, this morning's stamp session was all about multi-tasking... as is most things I do.

The main purpose here was the color inspiration. When I saw this color combo I knew I wanted to try it out... a color combo I've never played with before - but knew I would love! It's "off" just enough ... and I love it.

Details, details...
Stamp set: Live Like You Mean It
Colors: Ruby Red, Pumpkin Pie, Sage Shadow and Whisper White
Other: Designer Series Print Packs paper, jumbo eyelets, riding hood red striped grosgrain ribbon, cropadile

No comments: