Monday, November 17, 2008

another fun Thanksgiving card



Another fun and easy Thanksgiving card... and a big thanks to Mary Rose for the inspiration for this card. I have a couple different designs for upcoming greetings to friends and family. But had been looking for just one more to share... and then I ran across this fun blog and great card and just had to make my own version.

I used a Nestabilities rectangle as my frame for the stipple brush.... and gently stippled More Mustard right in the middle of the card stock.
Mary Rose - not only am I fellow a coffee freak but I'm quickly becoming a fan of your style! Thanks for the inspiration!

Details, details...
Stamp sets: Holidays & Wishes and Autumn Fest
Colors: Naturals white, Close to Cocoa, Old Olive, More Mustard and Bravo Burgundy
Other: 5/8" chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon and stampin' dimensionals

1 comment:

Lynn Put said...

This card is beautiful!!! I love the stippled frame and this stamp set is one of my favorites!