Monday, November 3, 2008
Gift card holder...
Several months back I participated in a gift card holder swap - and this idea stuck with me. So in an upcoming Christmas Crank event we'll be making some of these! I started with a 11" x 4 1/4" sheet of card stock and scored it at 5 1/2" (middle of sheet). Then on each side of that score I scored it in the middle again.
Then we use Sticky Strip to keep the middle together and punch a space for the card to stick out from... and voila! How stinkin' adorable and quick is this?!
Stamp set: Holiday Basics (retired) and Season of Friendship
Colors: Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss and Whisper White
Other: Riding Hood Red striped grosgrain ribbon, stampin' dimensionals, sticky strip and Round tab punch
at 5:52 AM
- ► 2010 (36)
- ► 2009 (72)
- KWerner's color inspiration #32
- I got tagged!
- Elegant sympathy
- Watercolor crayons
- another fun Thanksgiving card
- Weekend sketch challenge #66
- Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge #42
- KWerner's color inspiration #30 - missed another o...
- Playing with another "new" color combo...
- Thankful for friends and family...
- Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge #41
- Baby Girl Shower gift - thank you cards
- Baby Boy Shower gift - thank you cards
- Gift card holder...
- KWerner's color inspiration #28
- My new Spellbinders set...
- ▼ November (16)
- ► 2007 (30)