Sunday, November 16, 2008
Weekend sketch challenge #66
I'm full of challenges this weekend, aren't I?! My goodness... where did all of this craftiness come from?! (I have a feeling it might have something to do w/ the fact that it's been crazy at work and I needed some good therapy time! just a hunch...)
Anyway... here's a card I've been needing to make (for my friend Michelle and her family - they just moved into their first HOME, which they are buying... and I'm so proud of and happy for her!)... so what better way to get it done than to participate in another challenge. This is for Beate's weekend sketch challenge. That's the sketch up there... easy one, eh?
Fun stuff... it was easy to keep this one simple. The color on the top layer was supposed to be the focus.... so I kept the rest of it overly simple.
Stamp: Neighborhood jumbo wheel and Quick Thinking
Colors: Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Gray and Naturals White
Other: jewel brads, small Niji waterbrush, Stazon black ink and stampin' dimensionals
at 7:13 AM
- ► 2010 (36)
- ► 2009 (72)
- KWerner's color inspiration #32
- I got tagged!
- Elegant sympathy
- Watercolor crayons
- another fun Thanksgiving card
- Weekend sketch challenge #66
- Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge #42
- KWerner's color inspiration #30 - missed another o...
- Playing with another "new" color combo...
- Thankful for friends and family...
- Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge #41
- Baby Girl Shower gift - thank you cards
- Baby Boy Shower gift - thank you cards
- Gift card holder...
- KWerner's color inspiration #28
- My new Spellbinders set...
- ▼ November (16)
- ► 2007 (30)