Saturday, November 1, 2008

My new Spellbinders set...






WEEeeeee...... today in the mail I received my newest Spellbinders Nestabilities set!!! It's the new Mega Curved Rectangles (image above shows different sizes) I've been drooling over since I saw some samples on a blog (which I can't remember - and have now spent 30 mins trying to find again! argh!)...

Back to the reason for my post... my new Nesties showed up in today's mail. So had to play a bit... and had to make some notecards as my first task! I've been wanting to make these curved rectangle notecards ever since I saw this shape! And finally I did today - these were both done in less than 10 minutes... just needed to get my hands on some paper today.

Details, details... on card #1
Stamp set: Season of Friendship
Colors: Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss, Apricot Appeal and Basic Brown
Other: Robin's Nest flat-backed gems, stampin' dimensionals and 5/8" Kiwi Kiss grosgain ribbon

Details, details... on card #2
Stamp set: Happy Harmony and Baroque Motifs
Colors: Riding Hood Red, Basic Black and Very Vanilla
Other: Satin ribbon (cream) and stampin' dimensionals











No comments: