Sunday, November 9, 2008
Baby Girl Shower gift - thank you cards
I recently missed a Baby Shower for my friend Tasha - and wanted to give her these cards. But instead had to send her her gift... these are her "thank you's"... following the colors she used on the invites, which she made herself.
I'm sorry I missed the shower... but I was there in spirit. Now that she might have these cards in hand I wanted to post a quick note about fun I had when I needed some stamp therapy time!!!
Stamp sets: Priceless and Much Appreciated
Colors: Whisper White, Close to Cocoa, Pretty in Pink, Rose Red and Almost Amethyst
Other: Cuttlebug/Nestabilities scallop circles and regular circles, scallop punch, stampin' dimensionals and pink gingham ribbon
at 6:58 AM
- ► 2010 (36)
- ► 2009 (72)
- KWerner's color inspiration #32
- I got tagged!
- Elegant sympathy
- Watercolor crayons
- another fun Thanksgiving card
- Weekend sketch challenge #66
- Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge #42
- KWerner's color inspiration #30 - missed another o...
- Playing with another "new" color combo...
- Thankful for friends and family...
- Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge #41
- Baby Girl Shower gift - thank you cards
- Baby Boy Shower gift - thank you cards
- Gift card holder...
- KWerner's color inspiration #28
- My new Spellbinders set...
- ▼ November (16)
- ► 2007 (30)