Sunday, September 7, 2008
Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge #32
Once again, having so much fun w/ Taylor's Friday challenge (Cupcake Challenge - although you don't have to use any cupcake stamps)...
The first image is the sketch of what the challenge should mimic. And then I used one of SU's new Hostess sets and did a whole bunch of watercoloring. And you can't quite tell from this picture as the flash faded it out the subtle tint... but the entire window was watercolored with a light layer of More Mustard for a warm glow. I just LOVE this color combo for autumn cards!!!
Stamp set: Window Dressing and Stems & Silhoettes jumbo wheel
Colors: More Mustard, Really Rust, Bravo Burgundy, Pumpkin Pie, Sage Shadow, Basic Brown and Garden Green
Other: SU 2 circle punches, 5/8" chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon, small Niji waterbrush and ticket corner punch
at 6:17 AM
- ► 2010 (36)
- ► 2009 (72)
- Happy Birthday to my Honey!
- Has it been 5 years already?!
- Christmas in September!
- Some quick workshop cards...
- Quick wall art...
- Fall is in the air...
- Color Challenge... (WSCC5)
- Happy Fall!
- A Day In the Life of Lori (WSSC#1)
- ONLINE ORDERING WITH STAMPIN' UP!!!
- Decor Elements Phase II is here!!!
- WSC57 - Beate's weekend sketch challenge
- My try at the Pop Up card...
- Late again... but wanted to play...
- Spring loaded card
- Arriving late for a party...
- Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge #32
- CC182 and WSC56
- another take on Beate's weekend sketch challenge (...
- TUTORIAL: Designer Calendar
- Happy September!
- ▼ September (21)
- ► 2007 (30)