Sunday, September 28, 2008
Christmas in September!
This past Thursday I went to a local holiday event... it's an annual tradition for Canterbury Gardens to throw a Christmas Open House during the first week of Fall. And that was this past Thursday. While there I saw a christmas tree ornament I wanted to translate into a card... of course!
Lately I've seen people playing with Baja Breeze and Kiwi Kiss - but the colors are just too bright for me. And then I saw this ornament that used a darker green - and my eyes just lit up! Since Thursday night I've been dreaming about this design... and here it is...
Stamp sets: Baroque Motifs and Frames & Flourishes
Colors: Baja Breeze, Whisper White and Always Artichoke
Other: White craft ink, white embossing powder, stampin' dimensionals and jeweled brads from SU
at 7:59 AM
- ► 2010 (36)
- ► 2009 (72)
- Happy Birthday to my Honey!
- Has it been 5 years already?!
- Christmas in September!
- Some quick workshop cards...
- Quick wall art...
- Fall is in the air...
- Color Challenge... (WSCC5)
- Happy Fall!
- A Day In the Life of Lori (WSSC#1)
- ONLINE ORDERING WITH STAMPIN' UP!!!
- Decor Elements Phase II is here!!!
- WSC57 - Beate's weekend sketch challenge
- My try at the Pop Up card...
- Late again... but wanted to play...
- Spring loaded card
- Arriving late for a party...
- Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge #32
- CC182 and WSC56
- another take on Beate's weekend sketch challenge (...
- TUTORIAL: Designer Calendar
- Happy September!
- ▼ September (21)
- ► 2007 (30)