Sunday, September 28, 2008

Christmas in September!




This past Thursday I went to a local holiday event... it's an annual tradition for Canterbury Gardens to throw a Christmas Open House during the first week of Fall. And that was this past Thursday. While there I saw a christmas tree ornament I wanted to translate into a card... of course!

Lately I've seen people playing with Baja Breeze and Kiwi Kiss - but the colors are just too bright for me. And then I saw this ornament that used a darker green - and my eyes just lit up! Since Thursday night I've been dreaming about this design... and here it is...

Details, details...
Stamp sets: Baroque Motifs and Frames & Flourishes
Colors: Baja Breeze, Whisper White and Always Artichoke
Other: White craft ink, white embossing powder, stampin' dimensionals and jeweled brads from SU

No comments:

Blog Archive