Friday, September 12, 2008
Late again... but wanted to play...
I was going to do this yesterday - but simply ran out of time. That's ok... that's why I took today and Monday off of work! Too much to do - too little time! So before I get going on being busy on my days off of work (why does it always seem like a break to go back to work after a busy weekend?!)... I wanted to get this posted, even if I did miss the deadline.
I like to play along w/ several challenges floating around in the blog world. Thursdays are for the Color Inspiration hosted on Kristina's blog. Her sample is the first image - and we are to use her colors for our own crafty delight. My card is the second image. And you can barely tell, but I very lightly watercolored on the white layer, behind the daisies. Can you see it?
Stamp set: Upsy Daisy
Colors: Bravo Burgundy, Rose Red, Regal Rose, Soft Sky and Whisper White
Other: Rose Red stampin' write marker, stampin' dimensionals, small Niji waterbrush, SU large oval punch, scallop edge punch and Soft Sky double stitched ribbon
at 7:41 AM
- ► 2010 (36)
- ► 2009 (72)
- Happy Birthday to my Honey!
- Has it been 5 years already?!
- Christmas in September!
- Some quick workshop cards...
- Quick wall art...
- Fall is in the air...
- Color Challenge... (WSCC5)
- Happy Fall!
- A Day In the Life of Lori (WSSC#1)
- ONLINE ORDERING WITH STAMPIN' UP!!!
- Decor Elements Phase II is here!!!
- WSC57 - Beate's weekend sketch challenge
- My try at the Pop Up card...
- Late again... but wanted to play...
- Spring loaded card
- Arriving late for a party...
- Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge #32
- CC182 and WSC56
- another take on Beate's weekend sketch challenge (...
- TUTORIAL: Designer Calendar
- Happy September!
- ▼ September (21)
- ► 2007 (30)