Friday, September 12, 2008

Late again... but wanted to play...



I was going to do this yesterday - but simply ran out of time. That's ok... that's why I took today and Monday off of work! Too much to do - too little time! So before I get going on being busy on my days off of work (why does it always seem like a break to go back to work after a busy weekend?!)... I wanted to get this posted, even if I did miss the deadline.

I like to play along w/ several challenges floating around in the blog world. Thursdays are for the Color Inspiration hosted on Kristina's blog. Her sample is the first image - and we are to use her colors for our own crafty delight. My card is the second image. And you can barely tell, but I very lightly watercolored on the white layer, behind the daisies. Can you see it?

Details, details...
Stamp set: Upsy Daisy
Colors: Bravo Burgundy, Rose Red, Regal Rose, Soft Sky and Whisper White
Other: Rose Red stampin' write marker, stampin' dimensionals, small Niji waterbrush, SU large oval punch, scallop edge punch and Soft Sky double stitched ribbon

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Lori I'm crazy about this card. I love your color scheme.
Great Job and thanks for sharing!

Blog Archive