Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Spring loaded card




Well, I've been wanting to try this for several weeks now and I FINALLY got the chance.... I was at my cousins's (Sarah's) and didn't have ALL of my tools with me so I didn't quite go all out like I would have wanted to... but my test worked! Thanks Sarah for letting me play with your fun stamp sets!!!!!

Di’s tutorial
is just wonderful! She does such a great job on these... so I had to put it to the test.

Details, details...
Stamp sets: Inspired by Nature and Sweet Shapes
Colors: Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Old Olive, More Mustard, Close to Cocoa, Real Red and Cameo Coral
Other: Stampin' glitter, liquid glue, circle punch,

1 comment:

UrgentCookie said...

Great card! Love the glittery butterfly and the springy feel to the card. :0)

Blog Archive