... but hey, at least I'm arriving. This past week Kristina hosted another inspiring challenge: Color Inspiration #21. Here's her sketch and my take on the challenge. Just LOVE these colors together....
Stamp set: Cheers to You
Colors: Rose Red, Regal Rose, Kiwi Kiss, Pacific Point, Whisper White and Basic Black
Other: Cuttlebug/ Nestabilities scallop die, SU's scallop edge punch, paper piercing tool, small Niji waterbrush and some cute $1 ribbon from Michael's
- ► 2010 (36)
- ► 2009 (72)
- Happy Birthday to my Honey!
- Has it been 5 years already?!
- Christmas in September!
- Some quick workshop cards...
- Quick wall art...
- Fall is in the air...
- Color Challenge... (WSCC5)
- Happy Fall!
- A Day In the Life of Lori (WSSC#1)
- ONLINE ORDERING WITH STAMPIN' UP!!!
- Decor Elements Phase II is here!!!
- WSC57 - Beate's weekend sketch challenge
- My try at the Pop Up card...
- Late again... but wanted to play...
- Spring loaded card
- Arriving late for a party...
- Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge #32
- CC182 and WSC56
- another take on Beate's weekend sketch challenge (...
- TUTORIAL: Designer Calendar
- Happy September!
- ▼ September (21)
- ► 2007 (30)