Saturday, September 20, 2008
Color Challenge... (WSCC5)
So here's the challenge - use these colors together: Bordering Blue, Kraft, Sahara Sand, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla.
Well, these manly colors came at a good time. I needed to make card this week for our contractor (who has my kitchen torn apart currently ). I'm thanking him most specifically for giving hubby and I an excuse to go out on a few dates this week! HA!
More importantly - my house is a mess and I can't really clean much. And I can't really hang out and watch tv while a contractor is here. And I can't really bake anything. So, I carved out a bit of space in my stamp room for some crafting time today! EIGHT hours of crafting time!
And fun was had by all!
Stamp set: So Many Scallops, Upsy Daisy and Rough Texture jumbo wheel
Colors: Bordering Blue, Kraft, Sahara Sand, Chocolate Chip, and Very Vanilla
Other: Platinum liquid pearls, scallop edge punch, round scallop punch, small circle punch, versamark, clear embossing powder and 5/8" chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon
at 10:20 AM
- ► 2010 (36)
- ► 2009 (72)
- Happy Birthday to my Honey!
- Has it been 5 years already?!
- Christmas in September!
- Some quick workshop cards...
- Quick wall art...
- Fall is in the air...
- Color Challenge... (WSCC5)
- Happy Fall!
- A Day In the Life of Lori (WSSC#1)
- ONLINE ORDERING WITH STAMPIN' UP!!!
- Decor Elements Phase II is here!!!
- WSC57 - Beate's weekend sketch challenge
- My try at the Pop Up card...
- Late again... but wanted to play...
- Spring loaded card
- Arriving late for a party...
- Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge #32
- CC182 and WSC56
- another take on Beate's weekend sketch challenge (...
- TUTORIAL: Designer Calendar
- Happy September!
- ▼ September (21)
- ► 2007 (30)