Saturday, September 20, 2008

Fall is in the air...




I just about fell off my chair when I saw this ... isn't this A for Adorable?! Talk about an easy (and quick) project! A friend emailed me this idea last month - and I'm just now getting to it. Check out the full on tutorial HERE.

Supplies
- one sheet of 8 1/2" x 11" card stock (I used SU's Pumpkin Pie, of course)
- hole punch and 2 brads
- embellishments for leaves and vine (I used two different sized oval punches and Kiwi Kiss and Garden Green card stock... then I drew on the leaves with a Versamarker to make them look like leaves)

Cutting your 8 1/2" x 11" sheet into 1" x 11" strips is easy. Then you punch a hole at both ends of each strip (about 1/2" inch in from end)... stack them on top of each other... insert brad. Then start pulling paper strips away from each other... and VOILA - your very own pumpkin!

No comments:

Blog Archive