Saturday, September 13, 2008
My try at the Pop Up card...
Looky what I worked on last night!!!!! I've been wanting to try Mary Jo's tutorial for the Pop up card... and finally did! Thanks for the tutorial! I don't know if I could have figured this one out on my own... especially last night... it had been a long day.
Yesterday morning I got an email from a friend Debbie (who hasn't stamped in several months because of the arrival of her most recent child - and chasing a 19 month old at the same time is a bit time consuming... apparently)... her email was a challenge to try this card. Well, being that I already had the tutorial printed and sitting on the edge of my table... I gladly accepted her challenge and got out the goods to get working on this fun card!
Stamp: Stems & Silhouettes jumbo wheel, Spring Solitude and Edgy Eloquence
Colors: Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss, So Saffron, Apricot Appeal and Whisper White
Other: Apricot Appeal grosgrain ribbon, non-SU kiwi ribbon, small / large circle punches, silent setter, die cut flower and watercolored prima
at 8:42 AM
- ► 2010 (36)
- ► 2009 (72)
- Happy Birthday to my Honey!
- Has it been 5 years already?!
- Christmas in September!
- Some quick workshop cards...
- Quick wall art...
- Fall is in the air...
- Color Challenge... (WSCC5)
- Happy Fall!
- A Day In the Life of Lori (WSSC#1)
- ONLINE ORDERING WITH STAMPIN' UP!!!
- Decor Elements Phase II is here!!!
- WSC57 - Beate's weekend sketch challenge
- My try at the Pop Up card...
- Late again... but wanted to play...
- Spring loaded card
- Arriving late for a party...
- Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge #32
- CC182 and WSC56
- another take on Beate's weekend sketch challenge (...
- TUTORIAL: Designer Calendar
- Happy September!
- ▼ September (21)
- ► 2007 (30)