Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Thanks a latte...




In the last entry I used the outline image of the green printed sheet... scroll down, see? So, here I am using the cut out piece on the front of this card. Switching up the message a bit ... and the feel a little too. This retro gal is happy now that she has a cup of coffee in her hand. (Reminds me a lil of me... the "happy" part.)

I have some great friends... seems I'm constantly running out of "thank you" cards. So, I made a couple of these to use right away - and a couple for the box on the shelf.

Details, details...
Stamp set: Sip by Sip
Colors: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Close to Cocoa and Kraft
Other: Prima flower from Mike's, bronze brad, Haiku designer series paper, Mega Curved Rectangles Nestabilities, larbe oval Nestabilities, Cuttlebug, hemp twine and stampin' dimensionals.

1 comment:

Kay said...

Hey happy retro girl! I think I remember back when sip by sip came out and it was high on your wish list ... glad to see you playing with it!

Blog Archive