Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Thanks a latte...
In the last entry I used the outline image of the green printed sheet... scroll down, see? So, here I am using the cut out piece on the front of this card. Switching up the message a bit ... and the feel a little too. This retro gal is happy now that she has a cup of coffee in her hand. (Reminds me a lil of me... the "happy" part.)
I have some great friends... seems I'm constantly running out of "thank you" cards. So, I made a couple of these to use right away - and a couple for the box on the shelf.
Stamp set: Sip by Sip
Colors: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Close to Cocoa and Kraft
Other: Prima flower from Mike's, bronze brad, Haiku designer series paper, Mega Curved Rectangles Nestabilities, larbe oval Nestabilities, Cuttlebug, hemp twine and stampin' dimensionals.
at 6:13 AM
- ► 2010 (36)
- Scripture card #3 ... summer Faith project
- Catalog sneak peek #4
- New in town ... the "Circle Circus"...
- '09 - '10 Designers Series Paper from SU!
- Scripture card #2 ... summer Faith project
- '09 - '10 SU In Colors...
- New SU goods... lucky me!
- A piece of my Niece's vacation...
- what does this look like?!
- I simply couldn't help myself...
- more watercoloring with Fun & Fast Notes...
- Thinking of you... (#2)
- Thanks a latte...
- Congrats card... remake on an old card...
- Summer faith project
- Another set of cards from the recent unveiling...
- New inspiration - designer scrapbook paper...
- ▼ June (17)
- ► 2008 (130)
- ► 2007 (30)