Friday, June 26, 2009

Catalog sneak peek #4



I bring you today another sneak peek from SU's '09 - '10 Idea Book & Catalog. This is a sample of a card on one of the opening pages of the catty.

And I've already decided - this will be the second new stamp set I get my hands on! It's a background stamp called "Medallion"... and I've got all sorts of plans for this beautiful image! Isn't it gorgeous?!

Why, YES! It is!

The image is colored with different colors of chalk... I believe the Versamark ink was used to stamp the image on the paper... and then they dragged different color chalks over the ink to hold on to the chalks... so subtle!

Wow, have I said yet how much I love this stamp image?!

1 comment:

Kay said...

Beeeutiful! Sounds like a technique that I need to try doesn't it? Why, YES! It does!

Blog Archive