We recently had a bit of a family reunion... and I had planned on making a cute little scrapbook for my niece as a memory book of our vacation together. While on vacation I got to stop into a crafting store here in town, Stampfully Yours, downtown Escondido. That's where I found this cute scallop edge chipboard album. I snatched it off the shelf and it all started to come together.
The book is bound together by 3 rings on the left side... there are about 8 sheets of chipboard (maybe more)... and it was such an easy little project. I just finished it this weekend... and wanted to leave some pictures here so you can drool on your keyboard. ;-) You're more than welcome.
Cute, eh?! My niece is adorable too!!! te he he..
I used all different kinds/styles of scrapbok paper, ribbon, brads, eyelets and my SU scallop edge punch...
This was such a fun project, I went back and bought another chipboard album at the craft store yesteday... and it was the last one on their shelf. Oh no! Why do I fall in love with things that have been discontinued?!
Enjoy... take inspiration... drool all you want!
- ► 2010 (36)
- Scripture card #3 ... summer Faith project
- Catalog sneak peek #4
- New in town ... the "Circle Circus"...
- '09 - '10 Designers Series Paper from SU!
- Scripture card #2 ... summer Faith project
- '09 - '10 SU In Colors...
- New SU goods... lucky me!
- A piece of my Niece's vacation...
- what does this look like?!
- I simply couldn't help myself...
- more watercoloring with Fun & Fast Notes...
- Thinking of you... (#2)
- Thanks a latte...
- Congrats card... remake on an old card...
- Summer faith project
- Another set of cards from the recent unveiling...
- New inspiration - designer scrapbook paper...
- ▼ June (17)
- ► 2008 (130)
- ► 2007 (30)