Thursday, June 11, 2009
more watercoloring with Fun & Fast Notes...
If you've been watching the blog you'll notice I've been using this stamp set a lot lately. It's on loan from my friend Lisa. In order to get it back to her soon I stamped up quite a few pieces of watercolor paper and "got to town" this past weekend. As I sat by the window in my patio I watched the clouds roll by and fell in love with "Soft Sky"... so I had to use it as my focus.
These are just a few of the cards I created over the past weekend... bright n' cheery, eh?!
Stamp set: Fun & Fast Notes and Priceless
Colors: Whisper White, Soft Sky, Tempting Turquoise, Rose Red, Pink Pirouette and Old Olive
Other: White grosgrain ribbon, double rectangle punch, eyelet border punch, designer scrapbook paper, small Niji waterbrush, Peony Nestabilities and Cuttlebug.
at 6:22 AM
- ► 2010 (36)
- Scripture card #3 ... summer Faith project
- Catalog sneak peek #4
- New in town ... the "Circle Circus"...
- '09 - '10 Designers Series Paper from SU!
- Scripture card #2 ... summer Faith project
- '09 - '10 SU In Colors...
- New SU goods... lucky me!
- A piece of my Niece's vacation...
- what does this look like?!
- I simply couldn't help myself...
- more watercoloring with Fun & Fast Notes...
- Thinking of you... (#2)
- Thanks a latte...
- Congrats card... remake on an old card...
- Summer faith project
- Another set of cards from the recent unveiling...
- New inspiration - designer scrapbook paper...
- ▼ June (17)
- ► 2008 (130)
- ► 2007 (30)