Thursday, June 25, 2009

New in town ... the "Circle Circus"...





I'm telling you... I love the new items from Stampin' Up's! '09 - '10 Idea Book & Catalog. This is the first stamp set I got my hands on (through a pre-order offer for demonstratos)... and I think it might be one of my favs from this catty. (Well, we'll just see about that now, won't we?!)

Anyway... I went out w/ the girls this past Friday night and we laughed for 3 hours straight! It was great... I woke up the next morning inspired to say "thanks" to my girlfriends for being so much fun.

Now looking at this card I'm thinking of a second style I want to try out... off to the stamp room once I finish this post...

Details, details...
Stamp sets: Cirlce Circus and Smarty Pants
Colors: Elegant Eggplant, Soft Suede (NEW color), So Saffron and More Mustard
Other: stampin' dimensionals and circle punches

1 comment:

Kay said...

Well I'm impressed with this set too! Circles of fun! And I love the colors a big bunch too. Girls are gonna love it!

Blog Archive