Sunday, February 17, 2008

Personal scrap challenge



I sat at my stamp table this morning fully inspired (as you can see by the many posts today) ... and thought I better harness the spirit and put it to work while I had it in me. I challenged myself to use some of the scraps laying around. This is what I put together using one of my new fav sets... thanks SU! for sending this to me! You're so good to us demonstrators!

It's hard to tell from the pic, but the mulberry paper has been watercolored very lightly w/ Soft Sky ink to make it resemble some puffy clouds. And the Blue Bayou ink on the mulberry paper is also supposed to resemble clouds - not sure if it works for everyone else, but it works for me this morning! Maybe I'm just in an abstract frame of mind this morning...

Details, details...
Stamp sets: Time Well Spent
Colors: Going Gray, Old Olive, Soft Sky and Blue Bayou
Technique: Watercoloring mulberry paper

No comments: