Sunday, February 17, 2008

It's Sunday and I've been busy this morning!




Check out the string of posts below - as you can see, I got my "stamp" on this morning!

This one was my fav creation of the day. I wanted to use the Time Well Spent hostess set for some cards to girlfriends. They rallied together yesterday and helped me out w/ a project for a friend/customer - 120 wedding invitations!

So, I wanted to put some of my heart into this card for them as a thank you. And this is what my little heart came up with. I included a close up image of the heart so you could see the glitter - than darn glitter doesn't always show up clearly in these pics.

Details, details...
Stamp sets: Time Well Spent
Colors: Soft Sky, Blue Bayou, Old Olive and Whisper White
Technique/Other: Prints Designer Series Papers, Watercolor and Dazzling Diamonds glitter

No comments: