Monday, April 27, 2009

thank you, Sarah! you're an inspiration!






I got to stamp with cousin Sarah last weekend... and we collaborated on a design for this card. But when she was making it she added a few twists to it ... and I like it even better than I pictured it in my head.... fun idea, eh?

Not my typical color combo... and that's why I like it so much. We were limited on supplies (as we weren't at either of our homes)... so did what we could with what we had... and voila. The other ladies at our table wanted to make this card too. So we just kept making the card.

fun times...

Details, details...
Stamp set: Fresh Cuts
Colors: Basic Grey, Chocolate Chip, Kraft and More Mustard
Other: Cuttlebug, "Textile" embossing folder, SU-exclusive Beautiful Butterflies die cut, satin vanilla ribbon, green ribbon was from Mike's and stampin' dimensionals


1 comment:

Kay said...

Isn't that always the way? We don't have all our 'stuff' and we create a stunner! Moral of the story might be to create without our 'stuff' every now and again! Love it.