Wednesday, April 1, 2009

5 minute card...




Again - catching up w/ some cards I haven't blogged. I don't know what happened to my blog burst. Maybe I can blame it on Facebook. I joined Facebook a few months back... and have been very close to addiction. In the meantime I've found lots of junior high and some high school friends, even an former boyfriend or two - catching up has been fun. Reconnecting with more recent friends has been even more inspiring... and I needed some quick cards to put in the mail.

I made about a dozen of these cards... with different sentiments inside. Some were "thank you's", some were for birthdays, others were just to say HI! Fun and quick card...

Details, details...
Stamp sets: Bitty Basics and Sweet Little Sentiments
Colors: Almost Amethyst, So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive and Whisper White
Other: White grosgrain ribbon, Hodgepodge Hardware flower ribbon slide, small Niji waterbrush, stampin' dimensionals, Cuttlebug with Swiss Dots embossing folder and Oval die cuts


1 comment:

Kay said...

I've found FB to be the same thing -- addictive, fun, and a neat communicative tool. But tell me, nothing can beat a communicative tool better than a handmade 5-minute card! That's the best!