Friday, April 3, 2009

Recent swap... my meager offering...


I decided to participate in a recent swap. However, I'm a total and complete slacker. The purpose of the swap was to use some of SU die cuts ... which I somehow interpreted into using anything that goes along w/ the Big Shot. So, I ordered some of the SU-exclusive Texturz Plates. However, they didn't arrive in time (backorder situations are so annoying) and I almost forgot about the swap. I was leaving town for a retreat and needed to get my envelope out in the mail so I wouldn't keep the rest of the group waiting.

So I threw up on my craft table... err, I mean, I sat down at my craft table and threw this together in no time. Ok, ok - it's kinda cute... but I had grander visions in my head for this swap. I apologized profusely to the other swap participants... but we'll see how long it takes for them to allow me to participate again. Hmph...

Details, details...
Stamp set: Cheep Talk
Colors: Tempting Turquoise, Rose Red, So Saffron, Basic Gray and Whisper White
Other: Enamel flower brad and Cuttlebug with Swiss Dots embossing folder


2 comments:

UrgentCookie said...

Lori, it doesn't look bad. I'm sure they will let you join in anytime you want!

Kay said...

If you do NOT join in future swaps, I'm going to report you to the swap police. And you don't want that to happen! This is too cute! And when your new die arrives, you get to play! A win-win!