Friday, October 29, 2010

All we needed was another reason to have a party...

But first off let me show you what the sunrise looked like this morning when I sat down at my desk!

Awesome!



Then I had to finalize a few details on our Trick or Treat event...



I made Red Velvet Cupcakes and brought in some decorations. Some of the decorations were homemade and some were store bought.



I made the headstones ... but bought the "Have a Fang-tastic Halloween" food picks.

As usual, we commandeered the closest conference room and made a mess of it.

I set out some wicked scary decorations...



... and I'm still buzzing from all the sugar over-load!



I made a few more of these, and figured I ought to share them as well: paper pop-up pumpkins







What are YOU doing this Halloween?



Life is good...

No comments: