If you know me well you know that I surround myself with friends... sometimes it's one friend, sometimes 15... either way, friends are highly important to me. So I often find myself making cards to thand my friends for being my friend! HA!
Here I used some of my favorite colors, stamp wheel and ribbon. I made an easy, no-frills card as I was racing the clock to get the card in the mail box before the post run for the day.
I'm grateful for my friends and all of our good memories! Love you guys!
- ► 2010 (36)
- FINAL Deal of the week - from SU
- Scripture card #6 ... summer Faith project
- Deal of the week - 7/20 thru 7/27
- A view of my work space...
- My name is Lori and I'm an addict...
- Scripture card #5 ... summer Faith project
- Workshop cards....using the new "goods"...
- NEW Vinyl rub-ons!!!
- I've got great friends...
- Scripture card #4 ... summer Faith project
- TOOL: In-Color combo chart for 2009-2010 In Colors...
- Deal of the week - 7/1 thru 7/5
- Taking pics for my blog...
- ▼ July (13)
- ► 2008 (130)
- ► 2007 (30)