Monday, January 19, 2009

a lil' bit of fan mail...



Fan Mail: a card I will make again!

I had a few gals place online orders and wanted to drop something in the mail to them... but I want more of these to send out in the future... so yes, I'll be making more of these if I can find some more pearls... or something else half old fashioned, half retro to put on the card as an embellishment. Hmm... what will I find?

In the meantime, it's time to clean up the stamp room! I've been scrapbooking like crazy... more pics to come re this later... and it's time to act like an adult, take some responsibility and do some cleaning. Grr...


Details, details...
Stamp set: Puns from the Past
Colors: Kraft, Perfect Plum, Really Rust, very Vanilla and Old Olive
Other: Very Vanilla taffeta ribbon, flat backed pearls from Mike's, Cuttlebug with embossing folder and Oval die cuts

No comments: