Thursday, January 1, 2009

KWerner's color inspiration #36


Above is the image of our color inspiration ... we're to use SU's Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Old Olive and Whisper White...





The above 3 images are from the first card I made... I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this new Designer Series Paper I got my hands on... it will be available in the next Idea Book & Catalog (and available for purchase later this month)... it's called "Raspberry Tart". HA! Of course it's called Raspberry Tart! so adorable...


But for the second card, in the images below, I wanted to switch it up just a little. So I moved the eyelet and the ribbon inside the card instead. That's all I did... and I think I like card #2 better. What do YOU think?









3 comments:

Nellie Mae said...

I love this whoo-la-la! So cute!!

Anonymous said...

adorable. i need to get me one of those crop-a-diles!!!

Kay said...

What do I think? Whoo-la-la! I vote #2 too, but if you need someone to "receive" poor lonely #1 then my mailbox is a willing donor. Can't wait till the new catalog is out!