Sunday, October 12, 2008

Saturday Scraps challenge (SSC03)


Here it is... my quickly put together Saturday Scraps challenge card for this week. I've had this stamp set and these scraps sitting on the edge of my desk for a while now and wanted to use them together. Plus, I have a couple friends I want to get a card off to. So I hopped to it today when I should have been cleaning the mess we call a home.

At least SOMETHING got cleaned up... the edge of my desk! HA!

One of these days I'll figure out a way to get others to play along w/ my challenges and they can clean up their desks too!

Details, details...
Stamp set: Season of Friendship
Colors: Kraft, Very Vanilla, More Mustard, Mellow Moss, Really Rust, Chocolate Chip and Baja Breeze
Other: Scallop edge punch, stampin' dimensionals and non-SU flat back pearls

No comments: