Friday, October 10, 2008

Saturday Scraps challenge (SSC03)


Haven't done one of these in a few weeks. And isn't that how it goes?! Several months back I wanted to start a weekend scraps challenge. And as you can tell, I posted it for two weeks - and then completely forgot about it! Argh...

Anyhow... here it is for this weekend. I looked at the pile of these scrap colors sitting on the corner of my craft table and knew I had to try them together soon ... I'll be posting my creation in the next day or two... aren't these gorgeous colors together for the Fall?!

SU Colors: More Mustard, Mellow Moss, Really Rust, Chocolate Chip and Baja Breeze

If you choose to participate, simply leave a comment with a link to your blog or SCS gallery (use the code SSC03)... and we'll check it out. I'll pick my top favs on Monday 10/13 and leave a post here.

No comments: