Saturday, July 26, 2008

WSColor In Challenge #1


Here is a post of a recent swap. Now that the swap has taken place I can finally post my contribution to the swap! (Wouldn't want to ruin any fun surprises, now would I?!) This challenge was to use any SU stamp set and color - and simply "COLOR IN" somewhere on the card.

I love this faux watercolor technique... I pull ink off the classic stamp pad w/ a blender pen and color in after I've embossed an outline image (so the black ink doesn't smudge). Super easy. Super fun. Super cute, eh?!

Details, details...
Stamp set: Window Dressing (sneak peek of new hostess set from SU!)
Colors: Certainly Celery, Apricot Appeal, Pumpkin Pie and Soft Sky
Other: Blender pen, purely pomegranate ink, scallop punch, black craft ink / clear embossing powder, Apricot Appeal grosgrain ribbon

No comments: