Saturday, August 18, 2007

Worry not - I'm still here...


As you'll see from the string of posts below, I've put this color combination together in many different ways lately! So while I've neglected keeping up my blog you'll see I haven't been neglecting the stamp room! Scroll down for some fun notes on my favorite stamp set of all times... Baroque Motifs! (Which amazingly wasn't used here...)

"Priceless" is a set I'll get great mileage out of. Because of it's style it can be used for both guys and gals.... and can be fun and whimsical all at the same time!

Details, details...
Stamp set: Priceless
Colors: River Rock, Soft Sky, Blue Bayou, Old Olive, Basic Gray
Extras: Scallop punch and Rhinestone brad

1 comment:

rockfestqueen said...

Love the color combo!! I like what you did with this set and love the little added bling!