Saturday, August 18, 2007

Pocket Invitation


I'm hosting a workshop/bridal shower for my friend Kellye. When I asked her to pick some colors for the invite this was her choice (based on the Congrats card above). She certainly has a good eye for color, doesn't she?! (Yes, I'm patting myself on the back! Get my dry sense of humor yet?!)

It couldn't have been easier. I think there are only 6 stamped images on the entire invite (inside and out). So the project went quick... but the colors really give it that eye-catching pizzazz!!!

Details, details...
Stamp sets: Hugs & Wishes, Baroque Motifs (what other stamp sets are there?!)
Colors: So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Purely Pomegranate, Groovy Guava
Extras: Ticket Corner punch, ivory grosgrain, super fancy staples (j/k)

No comments: