Saturday, April 10, 2010

Some big news on the horizon!

Stampin' Up! reminded us to stay flexible this week with this warning:

"If there's one thing that is constant in our world, it is change! In fact, change is one of Stampin' Up!'s eight core principles. The principle reads: We believe in exercising imagination and wisdom, in taking responsible risk, and in embracing change. We set challenging goals, always striving to 'better our best.' "

Good stuff... so what's changing?! The color collections are changing B-I-G T-I-M-E!!!

Click on the links below to see those you can wish farewell to (or snatch up before they are gone - officially retiring June 30, 2009).

SU’s 2010 Fond Farewell to some colors

SU's 2010 Color Renovation



Can I say now that I haven't officially held the new color in my hand - but I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the new Marina Mist!






1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOW - this is teriffic! Pink Piroutte is my all time fav of fav's! I have to agree with you about that new blue! In fact, all the soft subtles look yummy! And River Rock is one of my go-to colors as well. So Kay says YAY!