Friday, January 1, 2010

A gift, for you...

The birds are chirping outside, the Rose Parade is getting ready to begin... and I'm watching an interview with Chesley "Sully" Sullenberger. I'm crying... and I'm wishing I was that gracious and eloquent. Maybe I'll work on that in this new year?!

In the meantime, I'll keep crafting and blogging...


I'm a tad more eloquent when I can take the time to write down my thoughts. So, inside these tags was a verse of exhortation for some ministry partners.

2 Timothy 1:7a "For this reason I remind you to fan into flame the gift of God..."... this was the message inside the gift tag.



And inside the gift? A candle and candle holder... now you understand the reference to "flame"... right?



I'm so fortunate to serve along side a great group of ladies as we serve the women in our church... ladies, I learn from you every day! It's amazing to see this: we've all been given different gifts and have been brought together for "such a time as this"... thank you for your service... I am a blessed girl!



No comments: