Monday, June 9, 2008

Catching up w/ some birthday cards!


I've been REALLY bad at getting birthday cards out on time lately - I'm so sorry to my WeStamp ladies who have had birthdays in the last few months. I haven't forgotten about you. I just STINK lately at getting birthday cards sent out in a timely manner. So, in my mid-year resolution to do better... I decided to do some assembly lining this weekend! I made 2 each of these four color combinations. fun times...

Details, details...
Stamp set: It's Your birthday
Colors: Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Almost Amethyst, Tempting Turquoise, Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip, Lovely Lilac, Barely Banana and Whisper White
Other: Round corner punch (for the scalloped edge), white embossing powder and Double-stitched ribbons - Wild Wasabi, Soft Sky and Purely Pomegranate

1 comment:

Soguesswhat11 said...

oh my gosh, those are soooo cute! I like them in every color, too! You are such a sweetie - and I love the shout-out to the WeStampers!! Wahoo!!